YOUR FEET WILL THANK YOU
And your wallet too!
- Store your Nalhos in a cool dry place
- Keep your shoes in dust bag provided while not wearing
- Use a soft cloth moistened with a mild detergent and water to clean yoga mat.
- Mix the same mild detergent with very little water, dip a toothbrush in the solution and gently brush espadrille sole
- Use a lint roller or tape to remove dust from cotton straps.
- Air dry your Nalhos whenever possible.
- Do not machine wash your Nalhos or dry them in the dryer.
- Keep away from extreme heat or direct sunlight when storing.
- Your Nalhos should not get wet, do not submerge in water, and don’t step in puddles!.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals to clean your Nalhos
- When cleaning do not scrub delicate yoga mat insole.